FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
SUPPORTING PATIENTS.FUNDING CARE.PROVIDING HOPE.
How does a patient get started with the Ellie Fund?
1. Determine Eligibility
2. Review Description of Services
- Gift cards granted to local grocery stores including, but not limited to, Stop & Shop, Market Basket, Hannaford, Shaws, Whole Foods, Big Y and Price Chopper.
- Gift cards will be mailed each month for the duration of your grant.
- Parking reimbursement
- Gas gift cards
- Taxi vouchers or reimbursement
- Uber or Lyft gift cards
- Funding for THE RIDE or Commuter Rail (MBTA programs)
- Gift cards granted to The Maids/Merry Maids.
- Reimbursement provided for patients who choose their own service company.
- Funding provided for licensed child care services, before or after-school programs and summer camps.
- Reimbursement provided for private providers such as babysitters.
- Healthy, pre-assembled meals are delivered once a month for the duration of the grant period.
- Gift cards to other meal prep and delivery services such as Hello Fresh, Nutre Meals, etc.
- Funding provided for licensed acupuncture therapy sessions.
- Please note, the Ellie Fund is not responsible for referring patients to acupuncturists.
- Funding provided for licensed oncology massage therapy sessions.
- Please note, the Ellie Fund is not responsible for referring patients to oncology massage therapists.
3. Apply for Services
4. Treatment Verification
An application submitted by a patient/provider is not considered “complete” until a member of the healthcare team submit the confirmation of treatment form which can be found below.