SUPPORTING PATIENTS.FUNDING CARE.PROVIDING HOPE.
How does a patient get started with the Ellie Fund?
Step 1: Determine Eligibility
Before proceeding to the application, please be sure that you can answer “yes” to all of the following questions:
Step 2: Review Description of Services
Prior to applying, please read the detailed information regarding the different services Ellie Fund provides.
- Gift cards granted to local grocery stores including, but not limited to, Stop & Shop, Market Basket, Hannaford, Shaws, Whole Foods, Big Y and Price Chopper.
- Gift cards will be mailed each month for the duration of your grant.
- Parking reimbursement
- Gas gift cards
- Taxi vouchers or reimbursement
- Uber or Lyft gift cards
- Funding for THE RIDE or Commuter Rail (MBTA programs)
- Gift cards granted to The Maids/Merry Maids
- Reimbursement provided for patients who choose their own service company
- Funding provided for licensed child care services, before or after-school programs and summer camps
- Reimbursement provided for private providers such as babysitters
- Healthy, pre-assembled meals are delivered once a month for the duration of the grant period.
- Gift cards to other meal prep and delivery services such as Hello Fresh, Nutre Meals, etc.
- Funding provided for licensed acupuncture therapy sessions.
- Please note, the Ellie Fund is not responsible for referring patients to acupuncturists.
- Funding provided for licensed oncology massage therapy sessions.
- Please note, the Ellie Fund is not responsible for referring patients to oncology massage therapists.
Step 3: Apply for Services
There are three ways to apply:
1. Patients can self-refer by submitting an application online using the “apply for services” link below.
2. A member of the healthcare team can submit an application on behalf of a patient.
3. Patients/providers can reach out to the Ellie Fund via email
email@example.com or call (781.449.0100) if they encounter any challenges
submitting the requested information.