SUPPORTING PATIENTS.FUNDING CARE.PROVIDING HOPE.
The Ellie Fund is honored to provide assistance to breast cancer patients residing in and/or receiving treatment in Massachusetts. Our proximity to the best medical facilities in the world enables us to partner with renowned medical professionals, allowing us to create the most comprehensive care team for women and men undergoing treatment for breast cancer. The Healing Together Patient and Family Care Program provides the following services, free of charge: Grocery Assistance
- Gift cards to local grocery stores including, but not limited to, Stop & Shop, Market Basket, Hannaford and Big Y
- Gas gift cards
- Taxi vouchers or reimbursement
- Funding for THE RIDE or Commuter Rail (MBTA programs)
- Licensed and insured companies providing light housekeeping services, including vacuuming and cleaning of the kitchen and bathrooms (not a deep cleaning service)
- Funding for licensed child care services, after-school programs and summer camps
- Healthy, pre-assembled meals delivered once a month, up to 3 months
- Funding for licensed acupuncture therapy sessions.
- Please note, the Ellie Fund is not responsible for referring patients to acupuncturists.
- Amount of acupuncture grant is contingent upon budgetary restrictions, other services granted and amount requested. Each case will be reviewed and awarded on an individual basis.
- Funding for licensed oncology massage therapy sessions.
- Please note, the Ellie Fund is not responsible for referring patients to oncology massage therapists.
- Amount of oncology massage grant is contingent upon budgetary restrictions, other services granted and amount requested. Each case will be reviewed and awarded on an individual basis.
- Patient must be in active treatment for breast cancer (i.e. surgery, radiation, chemotherapy).
- Patient must be residing or receiving treatment in Massachusetts.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of income, gender, marital status, age, ethnicity or religion.
- GRANT APPLICATION (Updated and password protected)
- GRANT GUIDELINES FOR CURATIVE PATIENTS
- GUIDELINES FOR METASTATIC PATIENTS